Sanitary Ball Valve is using a hollow, perforated and pivoting ball to control flow through it. The Sanitary ball valve drives the valve handle to rotate by a transmission, which in turn drives the ball to rotate about an axis perpendicular to the flow. It is open when the ball’s hole is in line with the flow and closed when it is pivoted 90-degrees by the valve handle.
1. Sanitary ball valve structure is simple, the weight and volume are relatively small, and it is easy to disassemble and repair.
2. Since the sanitary ball valve stem only rotates, the packing seal of the valve stem is not easily broken, and the sealing capacity increases as the medium pressure increases.
3. Sanitary ball valve fluid resistance is small, and the full-bore sanitary ball valve has substantially no flow resistance.
4.Sanitary pneumatic ball valve are one of the least fluid resistances in all valve classifications.
5.Sanitary ball valve operation is simple and rapid, and it only needs
to be rotated by 90° from full opening to full closing, which is
convenient for long-distance control.
6. Sanitary ball valve It is suitable for a wide range of applications, from a few millimeters to a few meters, from high vacuum to high pressure.
7. As especially sanitary ball valve is having fully cavity flied to avoid contamination in process.
8. Sanitary ball valve is coming with FDA and USP Class VI certification.
Pharmaceutical, Food, Beverage, Cosmetic, Dairy and Fine chemical process Industries.
Available Range:- 1/2" to 6"